Jump to content
  • Register for full access

    Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Marlins Park Renovation Updates

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ema2R said:

The white one, my profile pic.

I mean one for when it "has to be" on a black background. The one in your profile is on a white background.

Like the previous logo had these, one for a white background one for a black background and the outline as well as the inside of M changes color.

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I mean one for when it "has to be" on a black background. The one in your profile is on a white background.

Like the previous logo had these, one for a white background one for a black background and the outline as well as the inside of M changes color.

image.png

image.png

Yes, what i meant was that they should use the white background so the logo can be more visible. The marlin is too dark to be used with black on a small icon. Imo its not a great look on tv.

Edited by Ema2R (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Oh yeah? YOU are not a great look on tv.

Lol sorry didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Lol sorry didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

I take it personal when someone insults the logo, it is my brother from another designer.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I take it personal when someone insults the logo, it is my brother from another designer.

I love the logo never said i didnt but when its presented on a small icon with a black background it cant be appreciated as much like in a white one. Like for example, compare SilverBullet's pic with mine.

Edited by Ema2R (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ema2R said:

Like for example, compare SilverBullet's pic with mine.

Listen there's no reason to compare. We have what we were given and there's no need to try and see who's is bigger.

Edit: Oh you said PIC? my bad. Disregard. 

Edited by SilverBullet (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Listen there's no reason to compare. We have what we were given and there's no need to try and see who's is bigger.

Edit: Oh you said PIC? my bad. Disregard. 

Hehe knew you would find something for your humor lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Guys, anyone has been by the park? Any changes?

I haven't been by in a few weeks.  I'm not sure if I'll make it by tonight, but I'll try to go next week maybe.  I'm not able to see inside the park as much with it getting darker earlier now with when I get off work.

Edited by rmc523 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.