• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Marlins Park Renovation Updates

44 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

But is it CALIENTE RED???

Si, muy caliente

2 minutes ago, B1az3 said:

Power Showcase at Marlins Park.

A showcase for power? Jeter's so cheap, he now thinks showing he pays an electric bill will get rid of that stigma? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, B1az3 said:

Power Showcase at Marlins Park.

C4136CF1-CB4B-4079-915A-A569F555113C.jpeg

Oh wow.

36 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

That center field zone is huge.

It does look big.  You can see the existing staircase in the back there, so it wraps around that.

I like it so far.

So I know they're changing the color scheme of the walls and trying to go with that nice blue color all around, but I imagine the batter's eye will stay (black), right? Or perhaps the shade of darker (green) that Arizona has? I've heard/read many players say they love hitting in Arizona because of that batter's eye.

14 hours ago, Michael said:

I like it so far.

So I know they're changing the color scheme of the walls and trying to go with that nice blue color all around, but I imagine the batter's eye will stay (black), right? Or perhaps the shade of darker (green) that Arizona has? I've heard/read many players say they love hitting in Arizona because of that batter's eye.

Didn’t a rendering show the batters eye covered in ivy?   The Houston renovation has that with the team logo embedded in the ivy

fullsizeoutputf27*750xx4928-2772-0-246.j

16 hours ago, Michael said:

I like it so far.

It'll be ivy (some sort of plant) apparently.  I'm still rooting for bougainvillea, though the flowering would likely be an issue for the batters eye.  You could do it on the state Farm part.

image.png.5e598f28fac1ee002a5c6bd57721d560.png

9 minutes ago, strwbrryfields said:

Builder needs to put that into warp drive to be ready for Opening Day

Has plenty of time..