Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Marlins Park Renovation Updates

Interesting how the brighter lights is more inviting too than the dimmer lights which resemble a candle lit dinner which sounds more inviting than bright lights but the dimness can be intimidating, as if you have a date or client that you need to impress. 

11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Interesting how the brighter lights is more inviting too than the dimmer lights which resemble a candle lit dinner which sounds more inviting than bright lights but the dimness can be intimidating, as if you have a date or client that you need to impress. 

Which is also ironic, given a name like "The Club", since clubs usually are dark/have minimal lighting.

The brown/wood tones of the Club will also reflect on the CF zone, but IMO don't go with anything else in the park, unless they made further changes to the concession stands since FanFest.

51 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Isn't that breaking like 3,000 different laws about flying drones, flying drones near stadiums, flying drones over private airspace and so on?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

Isn't that breaking like 3,000 different laws about flying drones, flying drones near stadiums, flying drones over private airspace and so on?

You should call the FAA.

4 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

It also didn't really show anything new?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Michael said:

It also didn't really show anything new?

I didn't even watch it (I scrolled through that "preview" window) because it showed absolutely nothing I'd want to see (the new CF zone, etc.)  Seemed pointless.  

Edited by rmc523 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I didn't even watch it (I scrolled through that "preview" window) because it showed absolutely nothing I'd want to see (the new CF zone, etc.)  Seemed pointless.  

Yep. I watched it and saw nothing new at all. Sad.

On 3/13/2019 at 10:00 PM, Marlins Phenom said:

You should call the FAA.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FAA (FAT ASSHOLE ALCOHOLIC!!!)

• Laugh 2