Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Marlins Park Renovation Updates

Recommended Posts

Interesting how the brighter lights is more inviting too than the dimmer lights which resemble a candle lit dinner which sounds more inviting than bright lights but the dimness can be intimidating, as if you have a date or client that you need to impress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Interesting how the brighter lights is more inviting too than the dimmer lights which resemble a candle lit dinner which sounds more inviting than bright lights but the dimness can be intimidating, as if you have a date or client that you need to impress. 

Which is also ironic, given a name like "The Club", since clubs usually are dark/have minimal lighting.

The brown/wood tones of the Club will also reflect on the CF zone, but IMO don't go with anything else in the park, unless they made further changes to the concession stands since FanFest.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

 

Isn't that breaking like 3,000 different laws about flying drones, flying drones near stadiums, flying drones over private airspace and so on?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

Isn't that breaking like 3,000 different laws about flying drones, flying drones near stadiums, flying drones over private airspace and so on?

You should call the FAA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

Isn't that breaking like 3,000 different laws about flying drones, flying drones near stadiums, flying drones over private airspace and so on?

It also didn't really show anything new?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Michael said:

It also didn't really show anything new?

I didn't even watch it (I scrolled through that "preview" window) because it showed absolutely nothing I'd want to see (the new CF zone, etc.)  Seemed pointless.  

Edited by rmc523 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I didn't even watch it (I scrolled through that "preview" window) because it showed absolutely nothing I'd want to see (the new CF zone, etc.)  Seemed pointless.  

Yep. I watched it and saw nothing new at all. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 10:00 PM, Marlins Phenom said:

You should call the FAA.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FAA (FAT ASSHOLE ALCOHOLIC!!!)

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...