Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Marlins Park Renovation Updates

1 hour ago, Michael said:

This is a random one, but maybe something fun like "list of no hitters in franchise history" somewhere around the park could be fun.

How about a corresponding list of Marlins that have hit for the cycle?

Marlins that have hit for the cycle:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

They should post a list of real fans so that people know who they are. 

That's a problem. The realest fans would be impossible to know about, think about it.

2 hours ago, Michael said:

This is a random one, but maybe something fun like "list of no hitters in franchise history" somewhere around the park could be fun.

What might be cool is a wall going from one end of the building and going all the way around... of every player who has suited up for the FLORIDA / MIAMI Marlins in a MLB game. If they want to get frisky, add the 1994 scabs as well. Every season add the next years players... no need to duplicate it names, just add em once in terms of marlins debuts.

Maybe put the names in certain colors -

GOLD for World Champs,

Red for Rawlings Gold Gloves

Silver for Silver Sluggers,

Green for All Star Representative,

Purple for ROY

Blue for MVP and so on. Mulitple Accolades mean Multiple Colors.

Pink for Replacement players

Kevin Millar - Charles Johnson - Ivan Rodriguez - Mike Piazza - Chris Coghlan - Giancarlo Cruz Michael Stanton - Miguel Rojas

13 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

What might be cool is a wall going from one end of the building and going all the way around... of every player who has suited up for the FLORIDA / MIAMI Marlins in a MLB game. If they want to get frisky, add the 1994 scabs as well. Every season add the next years players... no need to duplicate it names, just add em once in terms of marlins debuts.

Maybe put the names in certain colors -

GOLD for World Champs,

Red for Rawlings Gold Gloves

Silver for Silver Sluggers,

Green for All Star Representative,

Purple for ROY

Blue for MVP and so on. Mulitple Accolades mean Multiple Colors.

Pink for Replacement players

Kevin Millar - Charles Johnson - Ivan Rodriguez - Mike Piazza - Chris Coghlan - Giancarlo Cruz Michael Stanton - Miguel Rojas

Didn’t they just spend a bunch of money removing all the color from the concourse.  Or is that the joke?  Sorry sometimes I can’t tell around here 

• Like 1

That idea sounds horrific. And what scabs? They never actually played real games with the scabs right? Didn't they just start spring training with them? 

• Like 1

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Didn't they just start spring training with them? 

Yes.

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

That's a problem. The realest fans would be impossible to know about, think about it.

Apparently there was a thread on an internet blog where all the real Marlins fans showed up. Haven't seen them since though now that I think about it. 

48 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Apparently there was a thread on an internet blog where all the real Marlins fans showed up. Haven't seen them since though now that I think about it. 

Incredible because I have it on good authority that there are no baseball fans in Florida.  So says national media and twitter people 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THRILLHO said:

Didn’t they just spend a bunch of money removing all the color from the concourse.  Or is that the joke?  Sorry sometimes I can’t tell around here 

I was just thinking out loud, but thinking about a vinyl wrap with the names printed- use the colors for certain accolades. I'm sure with all of our historic colors- Teal, Orange, Silver, Black, Red-Orange, Ocean Blue, Sunshine Yellow, Night Club Black, Energy Silver, Caliente Red, Marlin Blue, Midnight Black, Slate Grey.

Kinda like how they did the Jose Tribute on the plaza at first- that everyone signed.