Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Marlins Park Renovation Updates

I guess they are using more of the ivy throughout the stadium and not just in center field. 

173509BB-6BB9-49D5-BF66-A03724CEE1EC.jpeg

Does anyone believe they'll make even more renovations after this season, too? Not just a one year project?

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Does anyone believe they'll make even more renovations after this season, too? Not just a one year project?

Probably only minor things. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Probably only minor things. 

No, Major things - this is a big league ballclub, sir.

• Laugh 1

I think it was Dave Hyde today in the Sun Sentinel who pointed out that the Red Sox do not advertise the culinary options at the ballpark to attract fans.  That's the main thing that the Marlins are talking about these days; that and the improvements to the ballpark.  That is obviously because the team will lose near 100 games.   Since we will likely be in the same boat in 2020, I would expect them to make other upgrades and sell those next winter/spring to attract fans.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

I think just the white on the autonation Alley might be a possibility if players complain. 

1 hour ago, LHPMarlin said:

I think it was Dave Hyde today in the Sun Sentinel who pointed out that the Red Sox do not advertise the culinary options at the ballpark to attract fans.  That's the main thing that the Marlins are talking about these days; that and the improvements to the ballpark.  That is obviously because the team will lose near 100 games.   Since we will likely be in the same boat in 2020, I would expect them to make other upgrades and sell those next winter/spring to attract fans.

So what are you saying? We should be like the Red Sox and not advertise these things and just hope eventually the fans turn out for the on field product? 

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

So what are you saying? We should be like the Red Sox and not advertise these things and just hope eventually the fans turn out for the on field product? 

We should be the Red Sox and not like Jeter because Fuck Jeter so cheap wants to lose