• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

4 minutes ago, cyoung said:

I have considered making my own topic.  Then posting in it every couple of days, but locking it so no one else could.

What is your thoughts on this @SilverBullet?

I know I know... didn't think I needed to explain it but I made this topic to discuss the official reveal when we got close to the rumored reveal date of Nov 1st but that never came and this thread got filled with useless clutter while we already had a thread discussing the logo leaks and rumors so I locked this one until the actual reveal which is now basically a few hours away and only threw in a few posts along the way because they had actual pics of the uniform details.

Considering the official reveal came like 18 days after I created this thread I'm glad I temporarily locked it.

Now onto the big day tomorrow! 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

I know I know... didn't think I needed to explain it but I made this topic to discuss the official reveal when we got close to the rumored reveal date of Nov 1st but that never came and this thread got filled with useless clutter while we already had a thread discussing the logo leaks and rumors so I locked this one until the actual reveal which is now basically a few hours away and only threw in a few posts along the way because they had actual pics of the uniform details.

Considering the official reveal came like 18 days after I created this thread I'm glad I temporarily locked it.

Now onto the big day tomorrow! 

Well then technically the last conversation on the other thread (questions about the unveil event itself) are now off topic over there. Bring them over here, and LOCK HER UP!