• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

21 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Did you contact customer service, or did they send that?

Sent it with no prompt at all from me.  So I think they’ve either gotten a bunch of returns, identified it themselves, or they’ve been lurking on marlinsbaseball.com and saw my post 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Sent it with no prompt at all from me.  So I think they’ve either gotten a bunch of returns, identified it themselves, or they’ve been lurking on marlinsbaseball.com and saw my post 

Interesting.  I didn't get one.  I guess they're thinking nobody will notice (obviously the dot on the i is more noticeable to the average person), or they themselves haven't noticed.

I contacted the customer service, and they're sending me a new one.  Though they want me to send it back.

I have a feeling the new one will have the same issue, especially if the online image has it that way.

3 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I contacted the customer service, and they're sending me a new one.  Though they want me to send it back.

I have a feeling the new one will have the same issue, especially if the online image has it that way.

Get a refund if it happens again and then just wait until the pic on the store is correct. 

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Get a refund if it happens again and then just wait until the pic on the store is correct. 

Yup, that's the plan.  Maybe by then Dick's will have it........I can keep checking if anyone wants...😂

Edited by rmc523 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

It is like it is a knockoff.

My wife wondered if it was.  I thought majestic was already out on merchendise  I’m started buying the fanatics brand t shirts. I’m don’t like how majestic t shirts change in the wash.  The fanatics hats suck though.  Pretty disappointing how they’re taking over the hat space in hockey. 

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

So my t-shirt came today.  Mine DOES have the dot on the i and its' red drop shadow on the dot.   BUT the "body" of the i doesn't have a red drop shadow (the "tail" of it does).

That sucks man.  I would point it out without sending it in.  They obviously know there are issues out there 

6 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

My wife wondered if it was.  I thought majestic was already out on merchendise  I’m started buying the fanatics brand t shirts. I’m don’t like how majestic t shirts change in the wash.  The fanatics hats suck though.  Pretty disappointing how they’re taking over the hat space in hockey. 

That sucks man.  I would point it out without sending it in.  They obviously know there are issues out there 

I'm pretty sure Majestic still makes the shirts and Fanatics is just the supplier, or the company that controls all the stuff. I dont think Fanatics actually makes any of the clothes. 

Was just watching some discussions on MLB network and on MLB Now they have the background where all the team logos scroll across the wall. Noticing how good the Marlims logo looks in that setting compared to the other logos. The blue is noticeably different from every other shade of blue and really pops and, to be honest, looks pretty damn teal once again. It's an amazing color. If we couldn't get original teal I think this blue is a damn good compromise. Also, while still being unique I think the logo "fits in" better alongside the other logos whereas the previous logo always seemed out of place and almost too unique. Check out these screengrabs.

Screenshot_20181205-212405.jpgScreenshot_20181205-213248.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Was just watching some discussions on MLB network and on MLB Now they have the background where all the team logos scroll across the wall. Noticing how good the Marlims logo looks in that setting compared to the other logos. The blue is noticeably different from every other shade of blue and really pops and, to be honest, looks pretty damn teal once again. It's an amazing color. If we couldn't get original teal I think this blue is a damn good compromise. Also, while still being unique I think the logo "fits in" better alongside the other logos whereas the previous logo always seemed out of place and almost too unique. Check out these screengrabs.

Screenshot_20181205-212405.jpgScreenshot_20181205-213248.jpg

At least someone knows we got a new logo... smh

• Haha 1