• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

2 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Exactly. I feel people just like to hate on the marlins cause they think it makes them look smart....

When in truth it usually makes them look dumb because they don't have educated arguments just the same cliched ones that they think are always relevant. 

Actually someone on Twitter today, a Mets fan, said the Mets should give the Marlins whatever they want for JT because "we can just get them back when they have their next rebuild in July."

27 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

When in truth it usually makes them look dumb because they don't have educated arguments just the same cliched ones that they think are always relevant. 

Actually someone on Twitter today, a Mets fan, said the Mets should give the Marlins whatever they want for JT because "we can just get them back when they have their next rebuild in July."

That’s hilarious!!!

Ugh... I got the shirt with the dotted I but no red shadow on the I. At this moment I'm not even sure I want to return it to not go through the hassle of having to send it back and wait for the replacement. It doesn't look horrible and no one I hang out with is even gonna notice the mistake. I mean it's not like the word is spelled wrong or something major like that.

Am I wrong? Convince me otherwise. 

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Ugh... I got the shirt with the dotted I but no red shadow on the I. At this moment I'm not even sure I want to return it to not go through the hassle of having to send it back and wait for the replacement. It doesn't look horrible and no one I hang out with is even gonna notice the mistake. I mean it's not like the word is spelled wrong or something major like that.

I didn’t notice the missing red shadow until you pointed it out in the picture.   The missing i dot is much more glaring 

6 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

It is not something anyone will notice. I would still return it though because I would always be thinking about it.

15 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It is not something anyone will notice. I would still return it though because I would always be thinking about it.

I just noticed its size small so it's not mine it's my wife's shirt... fuck it. Lmao it looks fine. She likes it. Whatever. Now onto the Lids debacle.

8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I just noticed its size small so it's not mine it's my wife's shirt... fuck it. Lmao it looks fine. She likes it. Whatever. Now onto the Lids debacle.

is it ever?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Keep us updated on the lids debacle. I had my lady order me the black jersey with the discount. Supposedly it’s still processing and the black ones ship out 12/7. 

24 minutes ago, HanleyDavidson said:

Keep us updated on the lids debacle. I had my lady order me the black jersey with the discount. Supposedly it’s still processing and the black ones ship out 12/7. 

So weird, I ordered 2 jerseys with the discount on Lids and one was cancelled but the other shipped out today. I don't get it. I still don't know why the other jersey was cancelled either. If we weren't supposed to get the discount then I wouldn't have gotten either jersey.