• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

17 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

So weird, I ordered 2 jerseys with the discount on Lids and one was cancelled but the other shipped out today. I don't get it. I still don't know why the other jersey was cancelled either. If we weren't supposed to get the discount then I wouldn't have gotten either jersey. 

Jokes on you, the jersey is going to show up with 35% of the length missing from it.

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2018 at 8:09 PM, el_gmac said:

@pollythewog can we officially have a request to ban this individual for indecent exposure ?

No reason to shame him, it's a decent size. Some women love plantains.

• Haha 2

On 12/5/2018 at 7:58 PM, SilverBullet said:

Ugh this is upsetting. Between this and the lids debacle and just the entirety of the delays in even getting this stuff shipped out, what a mess. 

I wish I still had the district managers number for Lids. I'd love to have you guys blow up that dickheads phone.

Call lids and ask to speak to a district manager and a cororate executive- can't think of a fancy name for it right now.

They should have 100% honored the prices you paid, and should have provided an explanation as to why not otherwise. You can set up to pick up in store too I believe. Demanded expedited shipping because of Christmas.

10 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

I wish I still had the district managers number for Lids. I'd love to have you guys blow up that dickheads phone.

Call lids and ask to speak to a district manager and a cororate executive- can't think of a fancy name for it right now.

They should have 100% honored the prices you paid, and should have provided an explanation as to why not otherwise. You can set up to pick up in store too I believe. Demanded expedited shipping because of Christmas.

I'm with you but I did get one of the two jerseys at the discount so I'm thinking it "can't" be the price that was the problem or I wouldn't have gotten either jersey.

9 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I'm with you but I did get one of the two jerseys at the discount so I'm thinking it "can't" be the price that was the problem or I wouldn't have gotten either jersey.

But why didn't you get the other is the question, is it still in stock and available to purchase there (at full price)?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

But why didn't you get the other is the question, is it still in stock and available to purchase there (at full price)?

I haven't gotten a reponse yet but it just said cancelled, maybe an error, maybe ran out of stock... not sure yet. Good question though I should check if its available right now. Thing is I'm not sure which jersey I got and which got cancelled. There are no pics in any of the emails they've sent me.

5 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I haven't gotten a reponse yet but it just said cancelled, maybe an error, maybe ran out of stock... not sure yet. Good question though I should check if its available right now. Thing is I'm not sure which jersey I got and which got cancelled. There are no pics in any of the emails they've sent me.

Login to your account there and click track my orders up top, you can see order details then and find out which shipped.

15 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Login to your account there and click track my orders up top, you can see order details then and find out which shipped.

I tried that, still not showing pics, it's weird.