• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

14 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Hm.  Ohhh.  Maybe because I'm an idiot and ordered it that Wednesday before Thanksgiving hah.

Order wouldve been canceled anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Order wouldve been canceled anyway.

Well, not like I'm happy with what I got anyway (messed up logo).

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

Well, not like I'm happy with what I got anyway (messed up logo).

Keep it, wear it and then when they list the correct one complain. You'll likely get to keep this one and get the new one. Then this can just be your extra shirt to wear around the house or something.

15 minutes ago, HanleyDavidson said:

Lids is gonna honor my cyber Monday code and send me the black jersey!

How'd u get that done? Did u contact them? 

21 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Clearly the artwork they're using is wrong.

I think I'll just send them both back (I hadn't mailed the first one yet in the event I had to send the second too).  I know it's a small detail, but it's going to bother me, and I can't unsee it.

Don't send both in the same bag, call and complain and keep them both.

If you send them both they might mistake it as having one, or not have the order information for both and they'll never refund everything.

I'd call and complain and tell them what type of BS is it, it's a gift and it's garbage.

Then tell the the shirt sucks too.

• Like 1

Lids is a shit show. Tried to place the discounted order over the phone like their twitter account told me to. Ratchet operators had no idea what I was talking about saying that the jersey was always $100.00 (basically yeah they were never suppose to be discounted) anywho they had no choice but to refund me the 35% back. And place the order. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanleyDavidson said:

Lids is a shit show. Tried to place the discounted order over the phone like their twitter account told me to. Ratchet operators had no idea what I was talking about saying that the jersey was always $100.00 (basically yeah they were never suppose to be discounted) anywho they had no choice but to refund me the 35% back. And place the order. 

Just a terribly run business.

• Like 1

Buy two hats get one free going on Lids  online or in-store will come out to $23.33 each cheapest I've seen

10 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

Buy two hats get one free going on Lids  online or in-store will come out to $23.33 each cheapest I've seen

New hat included?