Jump to content
  • Register for full access

    Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Recommended Posts

I emailed Lids on Dec 5th to ask why 2 of my items were cancelled. They just answered me back this morning, half way apologizing for an unusually high volume of orders and issues, even though the original automated email response said they'd answer within 48 hrs.

Anyways, the person writes that it says all 3 of my items were shipped and delivered. They clearly don't realize that 2 of the items were cancelled. 

Any creative ideas for how I should answer this? 

I wonder if I don't mention the cancellations if they might send me the items thinking I paid for them even though I was only charged for one item?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I emailed Lids on Dec 5th to ask why 2 of my items were cancelled. They just answered me back this morning, half way apologizing for an unusually high volume of orders and issues, even though the original automated email response said they'd answer within 48 hrs.

Anyways, the person writes that it says all 3 of my items were shipped and delivered. They clearly don't realize that 2 of the items were cancelled. 

Any creative ideas for how I should answer this? 

I wonder if I don't mention the cancellations if they might send me the items thinking I paid for them even though I was only charged for one item?

You can always play dumb and say 2/3 of the items didn't show up, and see what they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

You can always play dumb and say 2/3 of the items didn't show up, and see what they do.

They basically set me up for this... they said "We do show that all items were delivered in one shipment. Please let us know which items you were missing."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

They basically set me up for this... they said "We do show that all items were delivered in one shipment. Please let us know which items you were missing."

And it'd be on them if their system messed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

And it'd be on them if their system messed up.

When I logged into the website it shows me that all items were delivered, I only see the cancellation in the email that was sent to me. It's possible they are seeing the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My original order shows as delivered (contained the cap and jersey) but only the cap was actually delivered.  To this day it doesn't show that the jersey was ever canceled.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.