• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

it's possible that 47brand didn't have the right red tone to start production ? and they just threw the old red-orange.

Or the chinese worker said fuck it they look similar and no one will noticed it 

Just for fun, took a couple shots of the new red up against the previous orange on the jerseys as well. The red is very close to the red orange...

20190107_213035.jpg20190107_212930.jpg

20190107_212851.jpg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Just for fun, took a couple shots of the new red up against the previous orange on the jerseys as well. The red is very close to the red orange...

20190107_212851.jpg

So it's your hand ?

Looking back at the pictures of the black jersey with the white line, I don’t really think it kills what they were going for. In that picture of the buildings, I see a very white glow around the colors. Does ruin the effect to me to have the white, atleast on the black jersey.

15 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

@rmc523 been meaning to ask you this... can you compare the red sliver on the fish on the 47 brand cap to the red on any other new merchandise? Mine looks pretty much like the orange on the old caps compared to the more reddish of the new caps.

You'd have to have the 47 cap to see this but take a peek... 

20190107_183005.jpg

I'll have to look this evening.

12 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

20190107_212851.jpg

That's what I said when I first saw it - it's very similar to the orange in certain lights.

for those who cares that seems to be just a me and @Piazza31. someone ordered the 2019 Marlins on-field hat from hatclub and got US made with imported material tags.I got a fellow hatcollector that will be visiting their HQ to find me a US made. I'll post the pics as soon as I get them

IMG_8030.JPG

IMG_8031.JPG

Edited by el_gmac (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I ordered a 3930 cap for my dad's birthday and it's pretty nice... two notable things: the slate gray underside of the fish is very much a lighter shade than it should be, basically a pale light blue (it almost looks white in the pic below)... and the inside of the M is actually embroidered and filled in with thread as opposed to the 5950 that the M is a negative space between the blue outline.

The lower and more curved crown also makes the logo appear bigger or like it takes up more space on the crown. Also, my favorite addition (and the reason this cap was perfect for my dad) is that the back has that beautiful Miami wordmark embroidered on. In some ways this cap is better than the authentic on field version.

20190110_191129.jpg20190110_191209.jpg20190110_191157.jpg

12 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

. In some ways this cap is better than the authentic on field version.

I think I posted this somewhere in here already but after ordering several quantities of different sizes of the on field hat none of them satisfied me.  I found a rack or 3930s at Dicks, tried one on and it was really comfortable and it fit my head perfectly.  The other hats went back and now it appears I’ll be a 3930 guy going forward

agree on the embroidery. 

• Like 2

I'm definitely a 3930 guy.  They're my favorite out of all the different options.  My head is too small to look good in a 5950, even a low crown, but the 3930's look really good....and are super comfortable too!

That filled in M looks a lot better to me as well.  That should happen to the on-field caps.  The non-filled makes it look like on of those cheaper caps to me.

Edited by CardsFan79 (see edit history)