• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

On 1/7/2019 at 9:35 PM, SilverBullet said:

Just for fun, took a couple shots of the new red up against the previous orange on the jerseys as well. The red is very close to the red orange...

20190107_213035.jpg

I love this.  The blue is different but close to the old blue also.  This; plus the way the Marlin was designed into the cap letter...there are ways that this new overhaul can be connected to the teams uniform history 

44 minutes ago, CardsFan79 said:

I'm definitely a 3930 guy.  They're my favorite out of all the different options.  My head is too small to look good in a 5950, even a low crown, but the 3930's look really good....and are super comfortable too!

That filled in M looks a lot better to me as well.  That should happen to the on-field caps.  The non-filled makes it look like on of those cheaper caps to me.

Yeah, the empty M makes it look like they forgot to fill it in.

I saw someone posted earlier in this thread that a store at dolphin mall is doing names and numbers on jerseys for $45. Does anyone know if this price is still valid? And what is the name of the store that does it?

thanks!

8 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

I saw someone posted earlier in this thread that a store at dolphin mall is doing names and numbers on jerseys for $45. Does anyone know if this price is still valid? And what is the name of the store that does it?

thanks!

I believe it's called Lids Locker Room, but the name has changed a few times so I'm not exactly sure. It's a big sporting goods store very close to the inside of Bass Pro Shops and it's directly across from a large candy stand in the middle section. They currently have a front window display of the new gear. I don't see why the price would have changed, it wasn't part of any special deal. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

I believe it's called Lids Locker Room, but the name has changed a few times so I'm not exactly sure. It's a big sporting goods store very close to the inside of Bass Pro Shops and it's directly across from a large candy stand in the middle section. They currently have a front window display of the new gear. I don't see why the price would have changed, it wasn't part of any special deal. 

That was Champs before wasn't it?

6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

That was Champs before wasn't it?

I think so. I wanna say it was called Fanatics too but I seriously never look up at the name when I walk in there anymore.

the store is called Sports Fan-Attic but its a Lids Locker Room in disguise 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

the store is called Sports Fan-Attic but its a Lids Locker Room in disguise 

Is there a reason for that? Why would they do that?

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Is there a reason for that? Why would they do that?

beats me , maybe not to confuse ppl with their lids hats only store? but funny thin is if u buy a hat from the fan-attic you can't  returned it at the small lids store but u buy a hat from lids ,it can be be returned at the fan-attic store. believe me i've asked.