SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I don't think the Hammerheads got the memo about the colors changing...

I also don't think they got the memo about the Marlins' opening day being a week before theirs. They most certainly aren't "next."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

going to check them on Sat, hoping i'm not disappointed 

It took almost 3 months but MLB Shop is sending me the correct Miami primary logo t-shirt because of the misprint. I didn't ask for this and never complained about the error and they are not asking for the defective shirt to be returned. Hopefully this is happening to everyone else as well. Wouldn't be shocked if the Marlins made an issue about this or that this is something that has to be corrected for legal issues as far as licensing. Glad to hear this. 

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It took almost 3 months but MLB Shop is sending me the correct Miami primary logo t-shirt because of the misprint. I didn't ask for this and never complained about the error and they are not asking for the defective shirt to be returned. Hopefully this is happening to everyone else as well. Wouldn't be shocked if the Marlins made an issue about this or that this is something that has to be corrected for legal issues as far as licensing. Glad to hear this. 

I got the same email. 

Got dang, hats are getting expensive. 37 for a hat that’s typically shitty quality compared to what we got years ago.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Yeah, I got that email too, and apparently a new one is on the way.  I had sent back the original one, and they sent a new one (still wrong), which is the one we'll keep.  I noticed the "preview" image of the shirt in the email was also correct now too.  I gave the wrong one to my brother, who didn't care it was messed up, I'll get the correct new one haha.