Jump to content
SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Recommended Posts

So this is what you guys are talking about? 

I checked my email and found out another shirt was on the way, i thought i was being charged or something,i was confused ? Mine never had a misprint but hey 2 Marlins T-Shirts are better than 1 ???

20190206_173508.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

You sure? You probably have it and don't realize it.

Mine has a misprint, I wore it and didn't care which surprised me. I'll wear both now I guess.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

You sure? You probably have it and don't realize it.

Well I'm almost 100% positive but I'll double check when i get home and let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

You sure? You probably have it and don't realize it.

I can't find a misprint.Whatchu think?

Oh yeah, found it!!!! ??? It's in the letter a

20190206_191835.jpg

FB_IMG_1549495278382.jpg

Edited by Ema2R (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

I can't find a misprint.Whatchu think?

Oh yeah, found it!!!! ??? It's in the letter a

Its the second i, it doesn't have a red outline.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Its the second i, it doesn't have a red outline.

Check again, its in the letter a, it has part of the tail in it.The i's are good tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ema2R said:

Check again, its in the letter a, it has part of the tail in it.The i's are good tho.

You check again. Look at the final i in Miami, it has no red outline on the left side of it and it should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SonOfJack said:

You check again. Look at the final i in Miami, it has no red outline on the left side of it and it should.

Bro... look at the picture... its has the red outline ? its the letter a... look!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×