• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

That thread will close in the morning. 

Yeah I was just messing with you lol....Side note, I went through some really old posts on the site and had a total blast from the past. Gotta find a way to get @TimeWrecker back on here to make some wallpapers! Also, I realized I've been a member of this site for nearly 14 freakin years and just hit 1000 posts. What an under-producing lurker... I Digress...See you in the morning

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I know I know... didn't think I needed to explain it but I made this topic to discuss the official reveal when we got close to the rumored reveal date of Nov 1st but that never came and this thread got filled with useless clutter while we already had a thread discussing the logo leaks and rumors so I locked this one until the actual reveal which is now basically a few hours away and only threw in a few posts along the way because they had actual pics of the uniform details.

Considering the official reveal came like 18 days after I created this thread I'm glad I temporarily locked it.

Now onto the big day tomorrow! 

Haha...yeah, I know.  Just giving you a hard time.

It would be 40-50 pages of nonsense if it wasn't locked.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Yeah I was just messing with you lol....Side note, I went through some really old posts on the site and had a total blast from the past. Gotta find a way to get @TimeWrecker back on here to make some wallpapers! Also, I realized I've been a member of this site for nearly 14 freakin years and just hit 1000 posts. What an under-producing lurker... I Digress...See you in the morning

you are the Hermida to my Solano...or the other way around. Didn't realize I had 1.8k

Edited by Undakai (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

I think it is dumb that at 9:35 AM diehard Marlins fans don’t know if they drive to the team store in Miami whether or not there will be new merchandise there.  

You don’t hype the fuck out of a new logo/jersey and then on the release day keep people guessing. 

11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Frisaro with the scoop!  Today is the day!  Let's ignore the fact that the Marlins have said 11.15 for like this entire week....great reporting!

• Like 1

Just now, DTrain said:

I think it is dumb that at 9:35 AM diehard Marlins fans don’t know if they drive to the team store in Miami whether or not there will be new merchandise there.  

You don’t hype the fuck out of a new logo/jersey and then on the release day keep people guessing. 

Doubt the new merch will be available until it is publicly revealed. You're right, it is dumb though that it isn't a 100% thing.

1 minute ago, DTrain said:

Yeah it's confusing.  I was thinking of going down there, though the store will likely be closed by the time I can get there.  I'll have to try on Saturday I guess.

I might just drive to the ballpark just to get myself REALLY annoyed (or pleaseantly surprised).