• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Doubt the new merch will be available until it is publicly revealed. You're right, it is dumb though that it isn't a 100% thing.

Well, it's being revealed today, so presumably you could get some today.

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

Well, it's being revealed today, so presumably you could get some today.

Yes but not right now, later today.

Team store opens in 20 min.  I can be there in an hour from where I’m at. 

2 minutes ago, DTrain said:

Team store opens in 20 min.  I can be there in an hour from where I’m at. 

It seems dumb of them to open normal time. Maybe it'll just be sales on the old merch until the new stuff is on the racks. Still could be worth a trip if you want the old stuff.

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It seems dumb of them to open normal time. Maybe it'll just be sales on the old merch until the new stuff is on the racks. Still could be worth a trip if you want the old stuff.

When I looked in the store 2 weeks ago, they still had all the current stuff.  I did go last Friday, but with the time change/it almost dark out when I got there, it was hard to see inside.

16 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

so presumably you could get some today.

How can you be thinking about sex on such an exciting day like today?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

WHO WOULD WANT THAT CRAP????

Discounted so you have it for future Retro games.  I wonder if there will ever be a retro game with this stuff.  Do you move Homer back in for Retro Weekend?  Now, as we think back, how tacky was the first opening night at the new stadium?  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fish53 said:

Discounted so you have it for future Retro games.  I wonder if there will ever be a retro game with this stuff.  Do you move Homer back in for Retro Weekend?  Now, as we think back, how tacky was the first opening night at the new stadium?  

Man I think it would take A LOT for them to do a throwback night of the 2012 stuff. There's no baseball reason to do so, no championship to celebrate etc etc. Maybe in like 2022 to celebrate 10 years of the ballpark opening but I wouldn't even think they'd do that.

16 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Man I think it would take A LOT for them to do a throwback night of the 2012 stuff. There's no baseball reason to do so, no championship to celebrate etc etc. Maybe in like 2022 to celebrate 10 years of the ballpark opening but I wouldn't even think they'd do that.

2062. 50 years at Marlins Park.....pardon me Arlins Park

Edited by THRILLHO (see edit history)