Jump to content
  • Register for full access

    Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Doubt the new merch will be available until it is publicly revealed. You're right, it is dumb though that it isn't a 100% thing.

Well, it's being revealed today, so presumably you could get some today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

Well, it's being revealed today, so presumably you could get some today.

Yes but not right now, later today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team store opens in 20 min.  I can be there in an hour from where I’m at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DTrain said:

Team store opens in 20 min.  I can be there in an hour from where I’m at. 

It seems dumb of them to open normal time. Maybe it'll just be sales on the old merch until the new stuff is on the racks. Still could be worth a trip if you want the old stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It seems dumb of them to open normal time. Maybe it'll just be sales on the old merch until the new stuff is on the racks. Still could be worth a trip if you want the old stuff.

When I looked in the store 2 weeks ago, they still had all the current stuff.  I did go last Friday, but with the time change/it almost dark out when I got there, it was hard to see inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

so presumably you could get some today.

How can you be thinking about sex on such an exciting day like today?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

WHO WOULD WANT THAT CRAP????

Discounted so you have it for future Retro games.  I wonder if there will ever be a retro game with this stuff.  Do you move Homer back in for Retro Weekend?  Now, as we think back, how tacky was the first opening night at the new stadium?  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fish53 said:

Discounted so you have it for future Retro games.  I wonder if there will ever be a retro game with this stuff.  Do you move Homer back in for Retro Weekend?  Now, as we think back, how tacky was the first opening night at the new stadium?  

Man I think it would take A LOT for them to do a throwback night of the 2012 stuff. There's no baseball reason to do so, no championship to celebrate etc etc. Maybe in like 2022 to celebrate 10 years of the ballpark opening but I wouldn't even think they'd do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Man I think it would take A LOT for them to do a throwback night of the 2012 stuff. There's no baseball reason to do so, no championship to celebrate etc etc. Maybe in like 2022 to celebrate 10 years of the ballpark opening but I wouldn't even think they'd do that.

2062. 50 years at Marlins Park.....pardon me Arlins Park

Edited by THRILLHO (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.