• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

41 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Looks like the panthers want in on the dark skyline action

Biters!

Do people still say that?

• Haha 1

So this logo launch gala....damn maybe they will trot out some uniforms at midnight.  Miami am I right?

2 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

So this logo launch gala....damn maybe they will trot out some uniforms at midnight.  Miami am I right?

3:05 AM

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Well it was frustrating and a little embarrassing but I finally got an explanation from my friend about this afternoon. I knew he wasn't lying but he sent me one text and I misinterpreted what he said then he went back to work and didn't get back to me until now. This afternoon around 1:50, which fell almost exactly at the time I predicted the team would send out an exclusive email, this friend sent me a text that said "Hey I just got an email from the Marlins, the uniforms look good!" I ran here and said THEY'RE OUT and asked him to send me pics. He didn't get my response until a little while ago and he sent me this screenshot of the email he got with 3 pics of the uniforms...

Screenshot_20181115-203053_Email.jpg

So he was sent the email to register for the First Look thing like many of us already did and he saw those 3 teaser images.

I know it doesn't matter anymore but I wanted you guys to see there was an explanation for what happened. My fault for jumping the gun but the timing of it got me overly excited. Sorry. 

With that said the press release for this afternoon did hype up the First Look thing again so I have to believe something is coming late tonight or very early tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 

So he never saw the original teasers? 

Just now, GuitarPik said:

So he never saw the original teasers? 

He rarely goes on social media and only saw one of them because I had sent him a screenshot on Saturday of the blue jersey.

When he responded to me now he said "Yeah I saw 3 pics of the uniforms, including the one you sent me the other day." That's when I realized what was happening. 

3 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Why would it be a major misstep, it is an awesome looking hat.

DsEll9AX4AQACW1.jpg

Spotted that over at sportslogos.net forums

Looks great I just wish it was bigger. I didn’t like when Jeter shrunk the current logo either.