• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Honestly, I think the Miami script looks a lot better than the Marlins scripts so I prefer that. More compact, less letters. Solid.

6 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

It’s weird that the Marlins had to be “first” to release the logo but they are ok with these shit quality pictures being the first we see of the unis. 

Yeah they aren’t doing themselves any favors by the first reaction being dark/grainy/shorty cellphone pics. 

With Th that said. The white looks the best judging by the horrible pictures. I’m not liking the blue as of now I’ll reserve further judgement for the official reveal. 

The more I look at the pictures the more I love the blue jersey, it’s going to look sooo good with the black cap. I already know what I’m buying tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

I think MLB has just abandoned the actually Marlins Website. I don’t even see a headline or lick about the new logo. You wouldn’t know it changed if you only looked at the official Marlins site.

I wonder if the blue is BP or not. I like it but the wordmark would look great on that blue base. If its not an in game jersey I'm sure eventually it will be. 

I love the fish logo on the sleeve. Simple and sharp.

The black jersey probably looks better in person but I already see it getting tweaked in a year or two and changing the details to blue.

The white and gray jerseys are sharp but need a  touch more color. Blue numbers would be amazing on the front lower left side.

The use of less piping makes a clean look reminiscent of the As Dodgers Cardinals and Indians except none of those teams use black wordmarks so their primary colors pop better. I would love to see the home white wordmark change to blue but I see why it wont happen as the theme is darkness and nightlife so in that case they backed themselves into a corner and forced the wordmark to have to be black.