• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

@SilverBullet

I was originally on the fence with the new uniforms.  I'm guessing that seeing them on the field will give me a better feel for them.  I'm a traditionalist at heart and I was hoping they would go back to more of an original look with the teal.  However, the more I see of them the more I like them.

The blue uniforms are really sweet.  I really had a problem at first with the darkness of the whole scheme and the red (or hot pink) also, but my son pointed out how similar this look is to the Miami Heat Vice uniforms which I do like.   As long as they get rid of the fucking lime green walls, I'm good.  #JetersNotSoBad

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rydawg said:

@SilverBullet

I was originally on the fence with the new uniforms.  I'm guessing that seeing them on the field will give me a better feel for them.  I'm a traditionalist at heart and I was hoping they would go back to more of an original look with the teal.  However, the more I see of them the more I like them.

The blue uniforms are really sweet.  I really had a problem at first with the darkness of the whole scheme and the red (or hot pink) also, but my son pointed out how similar this look is to the Miami Heat Vice uniforms which I do like.   As long as they get rid of the fucking lime green walls, I'm good.  #JetersNotSoBad

Just my two cents but the quicker you separate them from the Heat vice uniforms the more you'll like the Marlins uniforms. 

Noticed the blue jerseys are $300 for an authentic on MLB shop. I have a feeling were going to see another jersey for the BP.

I wonder why they went with a black BP cap.

• Like 1

Got my low-crown hat today. They are very nice. And surprisingly I think their is a lot more consistency between he low crown sizes than there are with the high crowns.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Got my low-crown hat today. They are very nice. And surprisingly I think their is a lot more consistency between he low crown sizes than there are with the high crowns.

Are you happy with the stitching choices and non stitching areas ?   Is it made in USA?  

My 25th Anniversary hat is an excellent fit. My 12-17 marlins hat not so much. 

31 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Are you happy with the stitching choices and non stitching areas ?   Is it made in USA?  

Went to Lids today and all they got was made in China crap just like the team store.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Yeah it’s made in China. I love the look of it, especially the raised Marlin. I do wish they had full embroidered the M as well