SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

27 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Me too but I also thought the one with the white ball would probably look damn cool on the black jersey. 

Yeah it would, I just want it to look like the real one.

15 hours ago, HanleyDavidson said:

I was torn between the black and blue. Took the black since it goes with anything. Got the 35% off too.

I completely forgot about the sale.

14 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

I hope they sell a sleeve patch for the black one.

Yeah, I've only see the white patch for sale so far.

I’ve been getting my new merchandise order piecemeal which is annoying.  Anyway this shirt came today.  They didn’t dot the I at the end of Miami.  This happen to anyone else?98A49E61-18E1-4CDB-8F72-20497AAD0E3B.thumb.jpeg.8e6eaefd8af3d8b60cef21507fd5bf99.jpeg

2 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

’ve been getting my new merchandise order piecemeal which is annoying.  Anyway this shirt came today.  They didn’t dot the I at the end of Miami.  This happen to anyone else?

You should ask for an exchange.

5 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

I’ve been getting my new merchandise order piecemeal which is annoying.  Anyway this shirt came today.  They didn’t dot the I at the end of Miami.  This happen to anyone else?98A49E61-18E1-4CDB-8F72-20497AAD0E3B.thumb.jpeg.8e6eaefd8af3d8b60cef21507fd5bf99.jpeg

Jeter cut the I to save money right? 

But seriously that's a significant error. Get that exchanged. 

Also, they didn't finish the red drop shadow to the left of that last i.

Compare...

Screenshot_20181115-182058_Instagram.jpg

5 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Jeter cut the I to save money right? 

But seriously that's a significant error. Get that exchanged. 

Also, they didn't finish the red drop shadow to the left of that last i.

Compare...

Screenshot_20181115-182058_Instagram.jpg

Good catch.  I missed that because I was so focused on the eye.  Really strange.  You’d think buying in the early days of the release from the MLB shop this wouldn’t happen.  Probably a bad batch 

9 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

Good catch.  I missed that because I was so focused on the eye.  Really strange.  You’d think buying in the early days of the release from the MLB shop this wouldn’t happen.  Probably a bad batch 

It happens. What surprises me more is that the incorrect items get past multiple people and still get shipped to you. This past season at the team store I was looking at the 25th anniversary jersey and found one with no wordmark! It was just a white jersey with only pinstripes, didn't have the Marlins teal wordmark! I took it to an employee somewhat jokingly and was like so is this a new style? After a few moments of him just staring at it trying to figure out what was going on he was like yeah that's not right and he took it but then I saw him going up to other employees showing them like saying check this out you won't believe this. 

13 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

Yeah, I ordered that exact shirt too.  I'm supposed to get it in the next day or two.  I'll have to keep an eye on that - I'm guessing it'll probably be from the same batch and will likely have the same issues.

I too thought it strange they're sending things separately - my patch came a week or two ago, and the shirt isn't here yet.