SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Just now, SilverBullet said:

With a white border! Looks awesome!

you meant white outline? if so I agree

On 12/7/2018 at 4:02 PM, SilverBullet said:

There are literally no SKUs anywhere I'm looking, possibly because I'm using the mobile version of their site but whatever I'm content to wait until Monday for when I open the mystery package. 

This is what I see, first pic is my email, second pic is on the website. One shows pics but doesnt say which shipped and the one that shows me which shipped has no pics...

Screenshot_20181207-170247_Email.jpg20181207_170417.jpg

At least they acknowledged it was cancelled.  I've been waiting for a jersey I ordered on sale to ship and finally contacted an agent at Lids who said "looks like it's out of stock.  You'll be getting some money back."  When I asked why I hadn't been notified since it's a gift and I've been waiting, I was told "we're not sending out notifications at the moment."  Geez, thanks.  Good to know.  Idiots.

Just now, CardsFan79 said:

When I asked why I hadn't been notified since it's a gift and I've been waiting, I was told "we're not sending out notifications at the moment.

What kind of half-assed company does that

So my replacement shirt came, but I haven't had a chance to open it yet to see if it's also missing the red drop shadow on the second "i".

Just now, rmc523 said:

So my replacement shirt came, but I haven't had a chance to open it yet to see if it's also missing the red drop shadow on the second "i".

What a tease.