SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Just now, CardsFan79 said:

Sorry, I may have been unclear.  My order was for a cap and a jersey.  The cap arrived, it was the jersey that was cancelled.

All marlins jerseys are excluded from this green Monday sale. Fuck lids. They tweeted me back to DM them when I put them on blast. I dm my order # and nada 

3 minutes ago, HanleyDavidson said:

All marlins jerseys are excluded from this green Monday sale. Fuck lids. They tweeted me back to DM them when I put them on blast. I dm my order # and nada 

This is a really shady business tactic. If it was one person saying it, we could assume the customer was the problem. But, we have I think 5 already here and just imagine how many others who aren't here.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Much smaller discount on the hat obviously. I didn't even know the hats were ever on sale, or did you pay full price for that? $35 off the jersey.

There was a small discount on the hat.  I got it for $20.72 (reg. price $29.99).  

3 minutes ago, HanleyDavidson said:

My first attempt to add the discount code said it wasn't available for the selected product.  Tried again and it was applied and took it from $100 to $70.

5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Much smaller discount on the hat obviously. I didn't even know the hats were ever on sale, or did you pay full price for that? $35 off the jersey.

the 35% only applied to the first 15 mins of the sale on hats(59fifty) , but if you're a Lids rewards pass member you get 20% 

Just now, el_gmac said:

the 35% only applied to the first 15 mins of the sale on hats(59fifty) , but if you're a Lids rewards pass member you get 20% 

Does that stack with promos?

It is very clear the new Marlins merch was never supposed to be discounted and they are trying their best to get out from under the error. A lot of the customers probably will just accept it when they see it was canceled and they'll move on.

Shitty thing to do by Lids.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Does that stack with promos?

It used to, not anymore 

9 minutes ago, CardsFan79 said:

Sorry, I may have been unclear.  My order was for a cap and a jersey.  The cap arrived, it was the jersey that was cancelled.

Oh, I thought you got two jerseys.  Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

It is very clear the new Marlins merch was never supposed to be discounted and they are trying their best to get out from under the error. A lot of the customers probably will just accept it when they see it was canceled and they'll move on.

Shitty thing to do by Lids.

Yeah, on the MLB shop, none of the discounts apply to any of the new stuff.

18 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Building suspense just like Jeter did.

I'll be revealing the outcome tonight or tomorrow.  But I won't tell you when.  It'll just be a surprise at a random time.

And I'll only reveal half of the promised reveal at first.  And do the full reveal hours later.

Don't forget to start painting murals around your neighborhood hyping this up.

I got my second shirt, same design, one for me one for my wife, they came in different shipments and yes both shirts are missing the drop shadow on the last i.