SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Don't forget to start painting murals around your neighborhood hyping this up.

I got my second shirt, same design, one for me one for my wife, they came in different shipments and yes both shirts are missing the drop shadow on the last i.

Sounds like the new one will probably be wrong too then.  Makes sense when the picture on the website is missing it too.  Now I'll have to decide whether I can live with it or not.  I'm one of those people that'll be thinking about it, though....

14 minutes ago, CardsFan79 said:

Sorry, I may have been unclear.  My order was for a cap and a jersey.  The cap arrived, it was the jersey that was cancelled.

But I did order two jerseys and am getting one, with the discount, but not the other... so it IS possible to get the discounted jersey without a big hassle. 

I also don't understand how they're out of stock already. I'm sure demand is high but they clearly didn't order enough. And yes they shouldn't be cancelled orders, they should be kept on back order until they're restocked. 

I would be 100% certain it was a scam if I didn't get the one discounted jersey that I did get without any trouble. Since I got that I'm chalking all this up to incompetence more than anything else. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Sounds like the new one will probably be wrong too then.  Makes sense when the picture on the website is missing it too.  Now I'll have to decide whether I can live with it or not.  I'm one of those people that'll be thinking about it, though....

My wife wore hers yesterday and I couldn't stop looking at the error. We were with other people and nobody else noticed it of course but I was sitting there with a twitch in my eye. 

Just now, CardsFan79 said:

Now I am debating whether I should attempt to reorder with today's code.  What's the worst that could happen, it gets cancelled again?

Yeah go for it.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

My wife wore hers yesterday and I couldn't stop looking at the error. We were with other people and nobody else noticed it of course but I was sitting there with a twitch in my eye. 

Yeah but how often do you look at your own shirt while you're wearing it? I guess if you look at things that way, maybe it is ok to keep yours.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Yeah but how often do you look at your own shirt while you're wearing it?

I'm a narcissist. I stare at myself in the mirror 95% of the day.

• Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Yeah, I know other people wouldn't notice, but it's one of things you can't unsee once you see, and it'll be in my head.  

Not that anyone asked, but in case anyone has wondered why a Cardinals fan is on a Marlins board, I've always had a soft spot for the Marlins.  They were one of the first teams added to the league in my lifetime.  I always loved teal.  I've attended many ST games in Jupiter and had many conversations with Marlins fans, who have always been terrific.  My in-laws live in Ft. Lauderdale 8 months out of the year, and when ST ended before I could get there, I've been able to go to Miami for a game.  

Add all that to the fact I'm a nerd for uniform updates/rebrands, I found this site when looking for info on the Marlins rebrand.  Then I noticed some of the same people from the Creamer boards were here as well, I've stuck around.  Thanks for putting up with this Cardinals fan!

• Like 5