SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

can someone help me here?

Yeah he's right bro, it's the letter a, both i's look fine to me. 

• Like 1

Bro... Im not kidding... like for real!!! Not lying, it has the red outline. Look at the letter a.

I was going to highlight the exact portion of the image where the problem is but I am convinced you two are pranking me and trying to see how long this goes on. Ha ha, well played guys.

• Confused 1

Ok... how do I ask this without making it sound bad... Honestly, are you color blind or something? Btw im being serious... wouldn't make fun of it.

7 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Ok... how do I ask this without making it sound bad... Honestly, are you color blind or something? Btw im being serious... wouldn't make fun of it.

I was messing with Jack... if you're serious you're wrong. Compare the last letter i to the first one, it's missing the red outline to the left of the letter, on the letter itself, not on the dot. 

The interior of the a seems like an error but it isn't the reason the shirt counts as a misprint.

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I was messing with Jack... if you're serious you're wrong. Compare the last letter i to the first one, it's missing the red outline to the left of the letter, on the letter itself, not on the dot. 

The interior of the a seems like an error but it isn't the reason the shirt counts as a misprint.

OMG... what's going on here.... haha I just checked the letter i and it has the red outline to the left of the letter... ???

6 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

FB_IMG_1549495278382.jpg

20190206_191835.jpg