SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I'd say so. 

Guys!!! @SilverBullet @SonOfJack I was not kidding!!!! My bad... yeaaaah now i saw it for real.... the second i, i was so focused on the first never saw it!!! ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ So it really has 2 misprints, the letter a and the second i. I apologize!

1 minute ago, Ema2R said:

Guys!!! @SilverBullet @SonOfJack I was not kidding!!!! My bad... yeaaaah now i saw it for real.... the second i, i was so focused on the first never saw it!!! ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ So it really has 2 misprints, the letter a and the second i. I apologize!

I don't think I can ever forgive you for this.

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Oh boy .... my brain exploded after this! ? I really hope they dont send me another with the misprint on the a tho cause it dont look good.

Just now, Ema2R said:

Oh boy .... my brain exploded after this! ? I really hope they dont send me another with the misprint on the a tho cause it dont look good.

I kinda hope they do.

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

It'll probably be there because that's not a misprint, some versions of the logo do have the tail in the a. Seems like the tail shows when the logo is on a white background but Majestic used that same version on the shirt even though the shirt is black. Look at it here...

7544_miami_marlins-primary-2019.png

• Like 1

I bought a T-shirt in November and in December they sent me a replacement. So yesterday I received an email letting me know that they are sending another one...Score ?

7 hours ago, B1az3 said:

I bought a T-shirt in November and in December they sent me a replacement. So yesterday I received an email letting me know that they are sending another one...Score ?

Did the replacement you got in December still have the error?