SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

13 hours ago, Ema2R said:

Sorry wasn't clear enough, I meant if you have them for sale or is just a connection you have? I would love to buy a couple MUSA.

oh what size do u wear?

30 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

oh what size do u wear?

It's gotta be between 7 & 7 1/8. I think is the latter, it's been years since i buy one. All I've been using are dad hats. Im gonna try one in the stores and let you know. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

It's gotta be between 7 & 7 1/8. I think is the latter, it's been years since i buy one. All I've been using are dad hats. Im gonna try one in the stores and let you know. Thanks!

Marlins Park had 7 , 7 1/8 and 7 1/4 US made @Fanfest . let me know your size I could check Lids for you also

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el_gmac said:

Marlins Park had 7 , 7 1/8 and 7 1/4 US made @Fanfest . let me know your size I could check Lids for you also

Ok, thanks bro. Will do, thing is I live in Puerto Rico. I will let you know, thanks a lot!

In the interest of being thorough, watching the game on MLB Network now and the blue shirt black hat combo looks really good in mid day cloudy outdoor late February conditions.  

Carrry on 

• Love 1

Just now, THRILLHO said:

In the interest of being thorough, watching the game on MLB Network now and the blue shirt black hat combo looks really good in mid day cloudy outdoor late February conditions.  

Carrry on 

No doubt, it's a beautiful thing! Honestly I think they should make it an alt jersey!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤤🤤🤤

Also a couple pages ago someone mentioned that the thin blue and red stripes had a purple effect.  I can see that. Also if you remember back when the logo was first leaked a lot of us thought the color looked maroon. 

The color distortion on TV during yesterday's game made the jerseys look very teal. Kinda interesting how off they were. Here's a side by side of a video and a photograph of Brinson homering and then running the bases, literally the exact same jersey and look at the difference...

1551361800565.jpg

18 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

Carrry on 

I still think it's a big mistake to relegate the most unique variation of the set to a ST/BP jersey.

• Like 1