SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

I like the idea of playing with the colors for fashion caps but the blue has to be the one emphasized for my tastes as opposed to the red.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I like the idea of playing with the colors for fashion caps but the blue has to be the one emphasized for my tastes as opposed to the red.

That one looked way more orange to me than the red in our logo. Maybe it’s a trick of the mind

1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

That one looked way more orange to me than the red in our logo. Maybe it’s a trick of the mind

I saw orange too , bu then again the model was distracting me 

What I like about these hats is that the M is fully stitched on the Secondary Logo and that the red pops a bit more as the outline. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, QbanCastillo said:

What I like about these hats is that the M is fully stitched on the Secondary Logo and that the red pops a bit more as the outline. 

Yeah they really dropped the ball by not embroidering the M on the on fields. Luckily an easy change if they want.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:11 AM, AeroFishOne said:

Yeah they really dropped the ball by not embroidering the M on the on fields. Luckily an easy change if they want.

No because then I have to buy it again.

• Laugh 1

On 3/6/2019 at 8:37 AM, SonOfJack said:

No because then I have to buy it again.

Besides let’s be honest, it wouldn’t be the worst thing you’ve probably spent money on. Love you.

• Laugh 1

Got my ST hat with the patch , I went reg 5950 and I'm glad, once you curved the brim , the crown comes down a bit, need to find a way to lower the center top area, overall love the size of the fish compared to the on-field reg hat

• Like 1