Jump to content
SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Michael said:

I think I'd be cool with the blue tops and gray pants - blue and silver/gray usually looks good together, IMO.

They've been wearing that combo all spring for road games, it looks great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

They've been wearing that combo all spring for road games, it looks great.

He's a real fan, he hasn't watched a second of ST.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

He's a real fan, he hasn't watched a second of ST.

Actually ... I must come clean. I am a fake fan. I watched a couple of games of Spring Training. But in my defense they just happened to be on! I couldn't find my remote and my brain, which tries to tell me I'm a real fan at all times, was too scrambled to think to just unplug the television. ūüėě I have failed you all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

He's a real fan, he hasn't watched a second of ST.

Sorry guys!  I've converted to a real fan.  I haven't watched anything.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Sorry guys!  I've converted to a real fan.  I haven't watched anything.

Good man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Good man.

I'm having a small ceremony to celebrate my accomplishment.  It will not be hosted IN Marlins Park.  It will be outside, as going inside would mean being a fake fan.  Gifts are not required, but will be accepted.  Feel free to bring signs in protest.

Unfortunately, March 5th (3/05) has already passed.  So it will take place on May 3rd instead (5/03) at 3:05pm.

Please RSVP here!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I'm having a small ceremony to celebrate my accomplishment.  It will not be hosted IN Marlins Park.  It will be outside, as going inside would mean being a fake fan.  Gifts are not required, but will be accepted.  Feel free to bring signs in protest.

Unfortunately, March 5th (3/05) has already passed.  So it will take place on May 3rd instead (5/03) at 3:05pm.

Please RSVP here!

Oddly enough I may be in town that day! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Oddly enough I may be in town that day! lol

there goes the neighborhood 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Michael said:

Oddly enough I may be in town that day! lol

I'll use my stalker skills to stalk my own party/event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...