SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

8 hours ago, el_gmac said:

that's what a collector do

Yup. AT this point a heroin addiction and Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt" in the background might bring more joy though.

• Laugh 1

On 3/23/2019 at 3:37 PM, SonOfJack said:

New main hat?

D2Xd9n0WkAIxqoY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

No.

Too many numbers - that costs too much to make for cheap Jeter.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 1:49 AM, HanleyDavidson said:

Has anyone seen any cool Nike dri fit shirts at the team store besides the ones sold on MLBSHOP?

I got a pretty cool grey w black sleeve softball top style shirt. Small MIAMI logo on the left chest.

2 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

I got a pretty cool grey w black sleeve softball top style shirt. Small MIAMI logo on the left chest.

That actually sounds pretty cool - was it at the park or online?

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

That actually sounds pretty cool - was it at the park or online?

Got it at the park. I'll try to take a picture of it when I can.

Ordered a blue Marlins shirt - Fanatics brand.  Paid expedited shipping.  It showed up today looking like bleach got splattered on the back.  Also, it looked like a cheap discount screen print.  The fit is horrendous too.  I wear an XL shirt in almost every brand.  Got a XXL in hopes of it being a little loose.  I probably needed a 3X.

I'm done with Fanatics branded anything.  I've been disappointed every single time.

20190403_201549.jpg

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, cyoung said:

Ordered a blue Marlins shirt - Fanatics brand.  Paid expedited shipping.  It showed up today looking like bleach got splattered on the back.  Also, it looked like a cheap discount screen print.  The fit is horrendous too.  I wear an XL shirt in almost every brand.  Got a XXL in hopes of it being a little loose.  I probably needed a 3X.

I'm done with Fanatics branded anything.  I've been disappointed every single time.

20190403_201549.jpg

I ordered a fanatics Carolina Hurricanes puffer coat. It literally felt like a cheap thin garbage bag with a cheap screen printed logo. The zipper felt like it would rip the bag, I mean jacket in less than three months.  Sent it back for a refund. At 30 bucks it felt like a ripoff, never mind the original 80 dollar price tag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyoung said:

20190403_201549.jpg

That sucks.  I’ve had good luck with their t shirts.  Their hats are garbage.  I’ve not bought any of their other stuff.  

• Like 1

I used MLBShop dot com for both of my hats and my authentic custom jersey. Loooove the jersey, it looks amazing.