SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

19 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

That sucks.  I’ve had good luck with their t shirts.  Their hats are garbage.  I’ve not bought any of their other stuff.  

I like the Majestic shirts.  They seem to fit well, and are great quality.  It just seemed that they were all the old logo.

I like the heavy cotton t-shirts.  The way they've been my entire life.  The new thin "soft tees" are garbage imo.  But that's what everyone sells.

I want an authentic home and road jersey but it’s gotten hard to justify the price for a Authentic baseball jersey when looking at the quality compared to hockey jerseys. Even the adidas authentic hockey jerseys are comparable to the current MLB Authentics as far as material feel and patch work. The upper price for a customized MLB would be fine around 210. Pushing 311 before sales is just too much for me. Hoping for a sale when the Majestic deal ends.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

I want an authentic home and road jersey but it’s gotten hard to justify the price for a Authentic baseball jersey when looking at the quality compared to hockey jerseys. Even the adidas authentic hockey jerseys are comparable to the current MLB Authentics as far as material feel and patch work. The upper price for a customized MLB would be fine around 210. Pushing 311 before sales is just too much for me. Hoping for a sale when the Majestic deal ends.

Yep, same here. I was so gungho about getting a jersey in december, but once I felt them and saw the roster... no way I can justify $311 bucks on a jersey that the players families would only appreciate.

I'm expecting ebay to be a smogasboard of goodness come feburary.

20 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

Yep, same here. I was so gungho about getting a jersey in december, but once I felt them and saw the roster... no way I can justify $311 bucks on a jersey that the players families would only appreciate.

Why do you have to talk about my Kinley jersey that way ?

9 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Why do you have to talk about my Kinley jersey that way ?

Kinsley?

11 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

Kinsley?

This guy plays for the Marlins?

sir-ben-kingsley-9365267-1-402.jpg

8 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said:

This guy plays for the Marlins?

sir-ben-kingsley-9365267-1-402.jpg

When did we sign the Mandarin to be a Marlin?

5 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

I went custom. They ain't trading me.

9 hours ago, Michael said:

They ain't trading me.

You must play for very little money then.