Jump to content
SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

That sucks.  I’ve had good luck with their t shirts.  Their hats are garbage.  I’ve not bought any of their other stuff.  

I like the Majestic shirts.  They seem to fit well, and are great quality.  It just seemed that they were all the old logo.

I like the heavy cotton t-shirts.  The way they've been my entire life.  The new thin "soft tees" are garbage imo.  But that's what everyone sells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want an authentic home and road jersey but it’s gotten hard to justify the price for a Authentic baseball jersey when looking at the quality compared to hockey jerseys. Even the adidas authentic hockey jerseys are comparable to the current MLB Authentics as far as material feel and patch work. The upper price for a customized MLB would be fine around 210. Pushing 311 before sales is just too much for me. Hoping for a sale when the Majestic deal ends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

I want an authentic home and road jersey but it’s gotten hard to justify the price for a Authentic baseball jersey when looking at the quality compared to hockey jerseys. Even the adidas authentic hockey jerseys are comparable to the current MLB Authentics as far as material feel and patch work. The upper price for a customized MLB would be fine around 210. Pushing 311 before sales is just too much for me. Hoping for a sale when the Majestic deal ends.

Yep, same here. I was so gungho about getting a jersey in december, but once I felt them and saw the roster... no way I can justify $311 bucks on a jersey that the players families would only appreciate.

I'm expecting ebay to be a smogasboard of goodness come feburary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

Yep, same here. I was so gungho about getting a jersey in december, but once I felt them and saw the roster... no way I can justify $311 bucks on a jersey that the players families would only appreciate.

I'm expecting ebay to be a smogasboard of goodness come feburary.

Why do you have to talk about my Kinley jersey that way ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Why do you have to talk about my Kinley jersey that way ?

Kinsley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

Kinsley?

This guy plays for the Marlins?

sir-ben-kingsley-9365267-1-402.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mrchainsaw said:

This guy plays for the Marlins?

sir-ben-kingsley-9365267-1-402.jpg

When did we sign the Mandarin to be a Marlin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

Yep, same here. I was so gungho about getting a jersey in december, but once I felt them and saw the roster... no way I can justify $311 bucks on a jersey that the players families would only appreciate.

I'm expecting ebay to be a smogasboard of goodness come feburary.

I went custom. They ain't trading me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Michael said:

 They ain't trading me.

You must play for very little money then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...