SilverBullet

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

You must play for very little money then. 

You could say he's worthless, yes.

1 minute ago, Piazza31 said:

You could say he's worthless, yes.

*hovers cursor over ban button*

To add on about the quality, I actually like the new flex base fabric but don’t see where they get the 200 plus out of it. I absolutely loathe the air belt concept they came out with and hope they ditch that idea. It makes them look ridiculous untucked and really is your ass getting that sweaty?

• Like 1

grabbed this custom from the te am store, US made all sizes available, Also the first Jackie Robinson patch I checked was also US made

IMG_8472-1.JPEG

IMG_8469-1.JPEG

IMG_8478-1.JPEG

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sorry but can anyone help me out with this... I believe its somewhere in this thread where it was posted that a Marlins team employee, a female, said that the new rebrand was mostly designed by MLB and that the Marlins just picked from the options presented to them. 

I'm trying to explain this to someone, anyone know where this was posted? 

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Sorry but can anyone help me out with this... I believe its somewhere in this thread where it was posted that a Marlins team employee, a female, said that the new rebrand was mostly designed by MLB and that the Marlins just picked from the options presented to them. 

I'm trying to explain this to someone, anyone know where this was posted? 

Hmm I searched this topic for "employee" and "options" and "female" trying to find it and nothing related to that appeared. Not sure what other words to try.

On 11/16/2018 at 12:00 PM, rmc523 said:

So I just listened to the podcast with Elisa Padilla, the senior VP of marketing and community relations.  Here are a few things she said:

-worked with MLB

-MLB did a color study on how to contemporize the look and feel of the team

-MLB showed Marlins color concepts and they chose these

-"Calle ocho en esquina caliente - "warm colors"  Blue - very Miami, - red - hot red, colors are vibrant on the black

-"electric energy"

-new Marlin is "more athletic and powerful"

-M script inspired by Latin American design and letters

-"we live in these colors every day" in Miami

-Font - came from research MLB did before presenting concepts

-Artwork - wanted to be in every part of the community, artists didn't see the logo beforehand

-Uniforms move us from a performance brand to a lifestyle brand that they hope people will think is "so cool, you'll wear it out anyway"

---

-There's an announcement monday at Tropical park - part of a big initiative for the team........given she's the president of marketing and community relations, I think it's at the park I mentioned as a sort of community outreach, and nothing to do with Marlins Park - otherwise they'd have removed the sign altogether if something were close.

-----

According to what she said, it sounds like MLB did all the work and the Marlins just chose from a few concepts.

Found it myself. Thanks for your help @SonOfJack

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Hmm I searched this topic for "employee" and "options" and "female" trying to find it and nothing related to that appeared. Not sure what other words to try.

you chupa