• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Scott Boras being a jerk for no good reason

No way anyone likes this dude. I guess because we won’t sign his clients to the massive contracts he likes then he hates us. 

Seems like a bad business move to trash 1 of the 30 clubs that exist. Just because they may not have reached out to him yet, this ownership group could definitely have interest in his players in the future. If he represented me, I would find this kind of behavior stupid and uncalled for.

• Like 1

I get tired of listening him talk. All he’s doing is trying to pressure teams to spend money by embarrassing them. Only to benefit him and his clients.

2 hours ago, Bazen said:

I guess because we won’t sign his clients to the massive contracts he likes then he hates us. 

You forget my countryman Chen ?

Boras should be thanking the Marlins daily for giving Chen all that stupid money. 

And, seriously, he may have had problems with the Marlins in the past but this is a new ownership group that has nothing to do with the past so maybe he should be a little more open to pleasing them so that they can do business when the time is right?

• Like 1