MLB Teams Canceling Practices Due to COVID Testing Results Delays

Michael

This isn't just an MLB problem. My parents were tested 12 days ago, they were told they'd get the results 2-5 days later, they're still waiting. They were given a number to call and were told there was a big delay in getting results back. You'd think MLB would have their own way of getting results expedited but maybe not. 

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

You'd think MLB would have their own way of getting results expedited but maybe not. 

Right. I assumed they did, based on their own testing and health protocol guide. They made it seem as if rapid results would be a thing with this since it kind of needs to be for this to work.

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Right. I assumed they did, based on their own testing and health protocol guide. They made it seem as if rapid results would be a thing with this since it kind of needs to be for this to work.

True. Then again, its only been 3 days. It's possible they get the results today or tomorrow and then this wasn't actually a big deal. Getting the results back is more important than baseball anyways. 

• Like 1

The owners don’t want a season because they know they’re not going to be able to have fans and their not getting the money they want. The players don’t want a season after not getting the deal they wanted and know free agency is going to be shit next year. Neither group wants to be the first to pull the plug.

Cancel it but I don’t want to hear bitching from either side next year about anything money related.