Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I’m glad we’re playing the AL East again next year.

MLB should have East vs. East, Central vs. Central, West vs. West every year, better for building rivalries and TV ratings.

The calendar looks weird in May and Sept. Lots of midweek Home and Home’s.

Edited by MarlinsFan19
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jordan McPherson (Miami Herald) noted that we have no homestand longer than seven games but more than one road trip of more than 10. Three 3-city trips with one being eight games in eight days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

Jordan McPherson (Miami Herald) noted that we have no homestand longer than seven games but more than one road trip of more than 10. Three 3-city trips with one being eight games in eight days.

Schedule makers hate us

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Dang I was hoping we get to Anaheim since we were supposed to go this season. 

Rays are hosting them on a weekend for once, so I'm going to a game in that series.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

Dang I was hoping we get to Anaheim since we were supposed to go this season. 

 

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Rays are hosting them on a weekend for once, so I'm going to a game in that series.

A lot of Mike Trout fans here apparently

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Not sure why they're releasing it so early.

Someone said it's in an attempt to entice season ticket holders from this year to not ask for refund but rather just use that to purchase for next year. IDK.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Someone said it's in an attempt to entice season ticket holders from this year to not ask for refund but rather just use that to purchase for next year. IDK.

This is very likely the reason

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...