• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Samson spills some beans

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

If you don't want to wait for the 3-part articles, you can just listen to the entire podcast at once.

I don't remember him saying much about Mattingly.

I know Samson doesn't work for the team anymore, but he still seems to be only talking about previous players and personnel. I meant I can't wait until after the 2019 season (when Mattingly is fired) to hear what Samson has to say. 

7 minutes ago, Jokersgoon said:

that note on Perry hill is sad smh lol

Believable though. I like Perry but I can totally see him doing that.

• Haha 1

Is that Perry thing really "disgraceful" though? I mean don't almost all fielding coaches do that to a degree? I've heard that multiple times about other coaches.

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Is that Perry thing really "disgraceful" though? I mean don't almost all fielding coaches do that to a degree? I've heard that multiple times about other coaches.

Nah I don't think it is a horrible thing. Maybe it would bother the pitching staff though, so in that way a coach probably shouldn't do it. Though a pitching coach doing it for his pitcher would be just as "bad" and I know that happens.

What I want to know - did Samson get a new plate of beans?  I mean he spilled them, were they nice enough to get him new ones, or was he just SOL?

2 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

What I want to know - did Samson get a new plate of beans?  I mean he spilled them, were they nice enough to get him new ones, or was he just SOL?

These are the important questions.

7 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

He had to scoop them up himself and the clumsy guy spilled them again.