• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Samson spills some beans

44 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

He had to scoop them up himself and the clumsy guy spilled them again.

At that point I usually just let my dog eat it.

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Is that Perry thing really "disgraceful" though? I mean don't almost all fielding coaches do that to a degree? I've heard that multiple times about other coaches.

I took the "Disgrace" when he said it as a joking "Disgrace, lol". The problem with print and radio is you can't see him smiling and "Ribbing" Hill like you would in person.

I feel like I caught him smiling when he said it.

22 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Lol this is all good stuff.

I feel like his segments are must listens, have always felt that way. I like that he's open and he's not exactly holding back. He also mentioned he scorched the earth in Montreal... and theres no going back to that market because of how bad they did there.

He's self "defecating" and its refreshing.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Not as interesting as the beans being spilled.

I found it interesting how dismissive he is of Jeter's plans... you know, since Samson was so successful here.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I found it interesting how dismissive he is of Jeter's plans... you know, since Samson was so successful here.

this is just like politics-when you are out of power, you have all the answers to solve all of the problems in the world and how to deal with bad actors.  Now Samson has all the answers and the hindsight, but the series was really fun to read.  Kinda like the way Samson has no filter.