Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Cardinals acquiring Goldschmidt

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

Well I mean Paul WAS the real face of hte franchise.....

Root for the name on the front, not the one on the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Root for the name on the front, not the one on the back.

Typical reaction from teams that are used to guys being traded often with essentially no loyalty.  

?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Every fanbase is the same

Social media allows every idiot to have a voice. I'm ok with getting rid of social media comments forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arizona: Yet another team rebuilding and yet another team trying to get out of bad free agents that they regret giving. I'm starting to not even be able to remember the last big contract handed out that teams haven't regretted doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SilverBullet said:

I'm starting to not even be able to remember the last big contract handed out that teams haven't regretted doing. 

Yet some would like the Marlins to guarantee JT 8 years 170 mil.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Arizona: Yet another team rebuilding and yet another team trying to get out of bad free agents that they regret giving. I'm starting to not even be able to remember the last big contract handed out that teams haven't regretted doing. 

Jon Lester contract has been pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...