Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Miami Marlins Top 32 Prospects

Just now, Michael said:

Quick look into it.

It was edited twice, first time was four minutes after original post, second time was eight minutes.

The first reply occurred nine minutes after the original post. So @DTrain is correct that his edits happened before anyone replied.

So fix your site then because all I saw was his original post and it remained when I clicked the quote button on it.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

So fix your site then because all I saw was his original post and it remained when I clicked the quote button on it.

Could have had the exact page opened for a while before you got to it and didn't see the edit before you quoted.

Just now, Michael said:

Could have had the exact page opened for a while before you got to it and didn't see the edit before you quoted.

That's a terrible system you have there then. When someone clicks "Quote" it should quote the latest version of the post, not the one displayed on their screen from a few minutes ago.

@DTrain, it appears the garbage system here led to us both thinking the other one was making shit up. I apologize for saying you edited your post after my reply, but it is the only one I had seen when I replied.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

That's a terrible system you have there then. When someone clicks "Quote" it should quote the latest version of the post, not the one displayed on their screen from a few minutes ago.

@DTrain, it appears the garbage system here led to us both thinking the other one was making shit up. I apologize for saying you edited your post after my reply, but it is the only one I had seen when I replied.

We'll look into that then.

11 minutes ago, Michael said:

Quick look into it.

It was edited twice, first time was four minutes after original post, second time was eight minutes.

The first reply occurred nine minutes after the original post. So @DTrain is correct that his edits happened before anyone replied.

mrw-the-same-guy-who-voices-emmet-in-the

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

15 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

11 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

8c8.gif