• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

MarlinsSuperbowlChamps

How many games do you attend in a season?

9 hours ago, mrchainsaw said:

And you didn’t hit me up for a beer and so we could be awkward uncomfortable internet strangers?

I didn’t know you lived in Atlanta. My Mom lives in Suwanee so I’m up there every March and in the summer we plan our trip up there around when the Marlins will be playing in Atlanta.  I’ve probably been to 20 Marlins games in Atlanta. 

23 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

How many Cardinals games did u attend last year? 

not enough.  live 1000 miles away though and since MLB moved the Astros out of the NL, I think St. Louis is actually the closest MLB stadium to watch the Cardinals play in now.  That was really a genius decision.  

Do go see the AA squad and next year the AAA squad when they are in town.  

12 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

I think St. Louis is actually the closest MLB stadium to watch the Cardinals play in now.  That was really a genius decision. 

MLB should consult with you before realignment in the future.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Do you see any other fish fans there when you go @DTrain

I saw at least 10 other people with Marlins shirts or hats on.  I get to the ballpark early (you can see all of Marlins BP) and walk around a lot so I see a lot of people when I’m there.  

I saw Dontrelle Willis throw a complete game in Atlanta. I was sitting about 10 rows behind the Marlins dugout.  

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

MLB should consult with you before realignment in the future.

No argument there.

I usually make it to anywhere between 5-10.  Last year I went to 2, one of which was the throwback weekend.  Just didn't have a draw to go to the park (or watch on tv, for that matter - I don't think I watched an entire game in a sitting on TV last year - an inning or two here or there) last year.