• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

MarlinsSuperbowlChamps

How many games do you attend in a season?

Usually about two spring training, their series in Tampa and at least one series in Miami, also if the schedule allows I've caught them elsewhere on the road a time or two so averages around 8 or so, that was until last season where I didn't watch them once, no sure what this season holds definitely going out of my way to see them.  

I try to go to as many as I can. But I usually make it to only 2. I moved away so I am only really able to catch them on the road.

Normally 10-12 games a season though in 2018 I purposely scaled back to about 5 games max to save some money but not coincidentally because of the rebuild. Like if they weren't toying with 100 losses I would have picked a different season to cut back obviously. 

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Normally 10-12 games a season though in 2018 I purposely scaled back to about 5 games max to save some money but not coincidentally because of the rebuild. Like if they weren't toying with 100 losses I would have picked a different season to cut back obviously. 

Fake fan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Consider it saving up for when they're good enough for me to attend 40 games a season. 

Bandwagon fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2