MarlinsSuperbowlChamps

How many games do you attend in a season?

I went to a lot more games when they were in Joe Robbie Stadium.  It’s near impossible for me to go to a weekday game now with my schedule and proximity  to the park. 

2 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

I went to a lot more games when they were in Joe Robbie Stadium.  It’s near impossible for me to go to a weekday game now with my schedule and proximity  to the park. 

You go to plenty then considering that.

45 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

Boy there are some real dedicated Marlin fans on here!

I was kidding around with them but you're likely serious. I can't blame anyone for cutting back on their spending last year, it doesn't make you a bad fan. Just makes you a smart fan.

I went to.. I think two. This season was depressing and I just didn't have the heart. I went to a throwback weekend game and I think one vs the Reds or Rockies.

Usually I stumble into 15-20 a season, but I couldn't justify the price- and the experience. Sleep was more valuable to me.

9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I was kidding around with them but you're likely serious. I can't blame anyone for cutting back on their spending last year, it doesn't make you a bad fan. Just makes you a smart fan.

Except for me. I'm definitely a bandwagon fan. 

• Like 1