MarlinsSuperbowlChamps

How many games do you attend in a season?

12 hours ago, DTrain said:

8-10 games per year on average. I went to 2 games in 2018.  

I also went to a Marlins game in Atlanta. 

7 hours ago, DTrain said:

I also went to a Marlins game in Atlanta. 

And you didn’t hit me up for a beer and so we could be awkward uncomfortable internet strangers?

• Laugh 2

I attend every Marlins game in Atlanta, so usually 9 or 10 games depending on the schedule details. I usually make one extra trip down to Miami for a home game too. Last year I flew out and saw them play in Philly which was a great experience. So, last season I guess I went to about 11-12 games.

3 hours ago, mrchainsaw said:

And you didn’t hit me up for a beer and so we could be awkward uncomfortable internet strangers?

Who wouldn’t jump at the chance to walk around a bar asking people “excuse me...are you mrchainsaw?”

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I would love to do a Marlins away games tour correctly, that sounds like a blast. The travel and the other ballparks but to actually be invested in all the games because they're still Marlins games sounds awesome. 

• Like 1

Just now, SilverBullet said:

I would love to do a Marlins away games tour correctly, that sounds like a blast. The travel and the other ballparks but to actually be invested in all the games because they're still Marlins games sounds awesome. 

They did a train ride to Tampa many years back for the Citrus Series which was cool.

32 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

They did a train ride to Tampa many years back for the Citrus Series which was cool.

There must have been a lot of disappointed faces when they got off the train in Tampa  and found out the game was taking place in St Petersburg 

• Laugh 3