Mr. Wizard

REAL FANS - Do we make Jeter suffer another year of us not attending?

Upon further review, I have decided to not be a real fan. I will be attending and watching games on TV this year. It takes a lot of dedication to sit home and flip a picture of Jeter off instead, so I'll never be a real fan.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, sdg210 said:

Stats say our starting pitching was the issue. You don't win without starting pitching. Nice try though.

That's literally what I said. 

1 hour ago, Michael said:

There is none of this "just add two more pitchers" nonsense ...

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Upon further review, I have decided to not be a real fan. I will be attending and watching games on TV this year. It takes a lot of dedication to sit home and flip a picture of Jeter off instead, so I'll never be a real fan.

I still think Fangraphs, and most other news organizations are going to pessimistic on the Marlins until something happens to prove them otherwise.

Personally I prefer our organization as it is today to what it was before Loria sold the team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdg210 said:

Stats say our starting pitching was the issue

Yeah but nobody can ever say the 2 pitchers they should have added last off-season. They just say "they were 2 pitchers away".  The 2 pitchers to put that team over the top are nonexistent. At the time some said Darvish as one... yeah that would've been a wise move.

3 minutes ago, 97marlin said:

Personally I prefer our organization as it is today to what it was before Loria sold the team

#FakeFan 

4 minutes ago, 97marlin said:

Personally I prefer our organization as it is today to what it was before Loria sold the team. 

Wtf man? Jeter pays over slot in the draft and signs the top international free agent in his first IFA period. Clearly he's a cheap fuck just like Loria and nothing has changed.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Wtf man? Jeter pays over slot in the draft and signs the top international free agent in his first IFA period. Clearly he's a cheap fuck just like Loria and nothing has changed.

I know right.

I'm crazy for thinking, maybe we should wait a few years to see if the marlins new in house prospect evaluations work.

• Like 1