Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Streaming TV providers

Recommended Posts

I tried Directv NOW and hated it, very unreliable.

Thinking of trying PS Vue next. Who has it and how it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had it, it's alright, it was missing a few things from what I remember. Although I could be wrong, was probably Sling missing stuff. Currently on Hulu Live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS Vue was too expensive for me. I've been using DTVNow since its launch in 2017 it had his hiccups but lately it's been stable before DTVNow had SlingTV. only reason I switched to DTVNow was MLBNetwork 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

PS Vue was too expensive for me. I've been using DTVNow since its launch in 2017 it had his hiccups but lately it's been stable before DTVNow had SlingTV. only reason I switched to DTVNow was MLBNetwork 

The DVR sucks. Maybe you don’t use it much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

The DVR sucks. Maybe you don’t use it much?

I still use VCR is that tells you much?

jokes asides you're right I don't use their DVR as often. most of the times if missed a show i would watch it on-demand from their Library or directly from the network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

I still use VCR is that tells you much?

jokes asides you're right I don't use their DVR as often. most of the times if missed a show i would watch it on-demand from their Library or directly from the network

Yeah that was my main issue with it. The DVR sucks and I need a reliable DVR. It would either not record a show at all or record a different show I didn't ask it to record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marlins Phenom said:

I use YouTubeTV. I have zero complaints about it. I absolutely love it.

The only concern for me there is they replace the DVR content with VOD fast I read especially CBS shows. I detest commercials and don't want to be forced to watch them if other services have a DVR that doesn't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Marlins Phenom said:

I use YouTubeTV. I have zero complaints about it. I absolutely love it.

Looking at the channels now and it has a good bit more than Hulu Live. Considering it ...

I do like Hulu's on demand library but could probably just get the $9/mo one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...