SonOfJack

FanFest - Feb 9

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

And that's a day after trading Realmuto. I know it was a free event, but it was free last year too.

Fake Fanz were pissed of the Stanton, Ozuna and Jelliz trade,

So if real fans stay home and don't support this organization then what kind of fans were the 22,000 people there yesterday?

Very curious considering there were more people there than when we had that All Star level superstar team that won all those seasons from 2013-2017. 

Edited by SixtoBullet (see edit history)

Just now, SixtoBullet said:

So if real fans stay home and don't support this organization then what kind of fans were the 22,000 people there yesterday?

Fake fans obviously.

@SixtoBullet did u try any of the new food venues? I wanted to try the Miami best Pizza but after eating all those hot dogs samples couldn't eat again.

Just now, el_gmac said:

@SixtoBullet did u try any of the new food venues? I wanted to try the Miami best Pizza but after eating all those hot dogs samples couldn't eat again.

I didn't eat but my kid and wife had the pizza and I tried it and it was amazing. Tasted like "real" pizza as opposed to the poor quickly made version that they had before. It was definitely more expensive at $12 each but the quality was infinitely better in every way. 

22 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

I didn't eat because I had had lunch already, and had dinner plans and wasn't hungry.  What I did see, though, looked good.

19 minutes ago, SixtoBullet said:

I didn't eat but my kid and wife had the pizza and I tried it and it was amazing. Tasted like "real" pizza as opposed to the poor quickly made version that they had before. It was definitely more expensive at $12 each but the quality was infinitely better in every way. 

That's good to hear.  I would often get pizza at the park before, so I'll definitely be trying it.  It's sounded like there's going to be quite a few options worth trying, though, which is good.  I just hope these "specialty"/local restaurants don't mean very expensive food.  I know they have the 305 menu, but it'd be nice to see low-ish prices across the board.

I also thought it was nice that they had a cheese, pepperoni, and veggie option.

• Like 1

What was wrong with the merchandise sales process?  Or you just want discounted prices?

---

The last question on that survey was "do you plan to attend opening day on March 28th, 2019" yes or no.  I put no, but wish I could've given a reason - it's a freaking 4:10 start on a Thursday.  I'm at work at that time and the game will be 3/4 over by the time I can get there.

17 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

What was wrong with the merchandise sales process?  Or you just want discounted prices?

---

The last question on that survey was "do you plan to attend opening day on March 28th, 2019" yes or no.  I put no, but wish I could've given a reason - it's a freaking 4:10 start on a Thursday.  I'm at work at that time and the game will be 3/4 over by the time I can get there.

Take the second half of the day off?

Seems like plenty of advanced notice to give your employer, no?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

---

Most teams at their FF do heavy discount of the past seasons merch, bought three royals teams issued for $12 each. Diamond Backs had 2/$40 hat sale and $50 jerseys.

Even the Giants don't sale their stuff cheap, they had game used hats for $35