Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Why does it only download 9GB instead of the full game? This will mean we'll be able to play an exhibition game while it downloads the rest, but why not preload the whole thing?

Don't listen to Michael, what does he know? One year for some reason it didn't download the rest for me. So check tomorrow and if it hasn't then go in and see if it gives you an option to download the rest. It should do it on its own but be aware and check. Don't know why it happened that time but I had to tell it to download the rest. 

• Like 1

You all are trolling me probably. I'll keep checking and then it won't do it until it is release time.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

You all are trolling me probably. I'll keep checking and then it won't do it until it is release time.

Not trolling. It shouldn't do it at release time, it should be done before then. I was pissed the time that happened to me because I purposely stayed up until midnight just to play a little bit the night before and then at midnight I saw the option to start the remaining download and it was hours long so I stayed up for nothing. Just check, don't say you weren't warned. 

• Like 1

Seems like something that should be an easy smooth process, unnecessarily complicated.

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I was able to play immediately last year at midnight. Hmm.

Me too, just saying check. Nobody ever believes me when I bring this up but I promise you it happened. 

Just check it out later then and see if you can download the rest prior to launch - there'd be a massive shitstorm on social media if people can't play at midnight. lol

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Me too, just saying check. Nobody ever believes me when I bring this up but I promise you it happened. 

I believe you.

Just now, Michael said:

Just check it out later then and see if you can download the rest prior to launch - there'd be a massive shitstorm on social media if people can't play at midnight. lol

I'll check later today and again tomorrow.