Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

Recommended Posts

Just now, Michael said:

Just check it out later then and see if you can download the rest prior to launch - 

Isn't this what I've been saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SilverBullet said:

Isn't this what I've been saying? 

Have you? I don't understand you when you talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

Whole thing is 71.9 gigs this year. Yowza!

Shit, how much space does the PS4 Pro come with?

I know Black Ops 4 is taking up almost 100 for me already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Shit, how much space does the PS4 Pro come with?

I know Black Ops 4 is taking up almost 100 for me already.

PS4 Pro comes with 1 TB - I've got a 2 TB hard-drive in my regular PS4. I also delete the previous versions of the game, so every year when the new game comes out, I free up some space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

PS4 Pro comes with 1 TB - I've got a 2 TB hard-drive in my regular PS4. I also delete the previous versions of the game, so every year when the new game comes out, I free up some space.

Oh good, I thought 500GB. I should be fine then. I deleted MLB 18 anyway the other day too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SonOfJack said:

Oh good, I thought 500GB. I should be fine then. I deleted MLB 18 anyway the other day too. 

Yep, just deleted mine as well. Finished off with a home run derby that Harmon Killebrew won. Fun stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SonOfJack said:

It got the whole game!

71.21 GB is what mine shows.

Yes, I edited my post to reflect that it was .2 instead of .9 - my mistake there. But yeah. Downloaded very fast, too, I have to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...