Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

You guys should have at least reassured me about the full game downloading, I thought I'd have to wait until Tuesday.

7 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

You guys should have at least reassured me about the full game downloading, I thought I'd have to wait until Tuesday.

I tried but @SilverBullet here kept going on about "womp womp womp womp" and I couldn't understand what he was saying.

3 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

3 hours ago, Michael said:

I tried but @SilverBullet here kept going on about "womp womp womp womp" and I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Fuck. You. Both. 

• Love 1

Saw the uniforms. Disappointed to see the Marlins not get any new throwbacks (97 vests and 03 black jerseys are sorely needed) but very pleasantly surprised to see them finally improve the teal color on the 93 throwbacks. It was way too dark and greenish in the past. Here it is and the 2nd pic is a screenshot from last year...

Screenshot_20190324-224456_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20180319-173333.png

• Like 1

They should definitely have more uniform options, it can't be that time consuming for them to do.

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

They should definitely have more uniform options, it can't be that time consuming for them to do.

Eh... I think it actually might be. And they do add uniforms every year, just not for every team. I definitely saw some new throwbacks, we just didn't get any. 

Likely not picking it up this year. I don't seem to be as engaged is sports games anymore.

Just now, gizmo said:

Likely not picking it up this year. I don't seem to be as engaged is sports games anymore.

Did you get engaged to a person instead?

54 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Did you get engaged to a person instead?

Already married, sir. But if it doesn't work out, I'll give you call.

• Laugh 1

3 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Here's all the throwbacks they added. It's definitely a lot and "time consuming." And the ones this guy listed as removed were just 2018 jerseys that teams got rid of for 2019 so obviously those have to go. Add in the obvious new uniforms for us, a couple teams got new 2019 alternate jerseys, and all the color and art improvements to the jerseys that were already in there and it's a hell of a lot of work done...

Screenshot_20190325-095236_Chrome.jpg

@SonOfJack

• Like 1