Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Fire up your PS4, there's a 48MB day-one patch for it.

48 MB?! JESUS MAN! After the 71.2 GB, how will we handle another 1/20 of a GB!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OUTRAGE!

• Laugh 1

Oh man Brinson is rated soooooo bad in this game.

Player ratings come from a compilation of their last three MLB seasons but the last season (2018) is weighted the heaviest so since Brinson doesn't have 3 MLB seasons he's basically only rated for his abysmal 2018 and his rating is in the 50s. The great players are in the 90s, good ones in the 80s, average MLB level guys are in the 70s, typical weak minor leaguers are in the 60s... Brinson is in the 50s. 

He has a "potential" of A which means in franchise you can get him to be a great player over time but he's gonna suck so bad in exhibition games where progression isn't an option. 

They'll update the ratings throughout the 2019 season but it's gonna take so much to get him even into the 70s. I'm probably gonna boost his stats myself just so that he's not unusable. 

I did see all the players ratings fyi if anyone has any questions. Also saw all their faces to see who did or didn't get scanned this year. 

21 minutes ago, CoastieMike said:

better stadium pics then what fish stripes posted?

FishStripes probably just copied it from someone else's story and added a little commentary.

Only had a few minutes to dabble in the game so as a uniform and colors guy I just went through and selected some uniforms to see if previous issues and errors were fixed and oh man I was floored by how thorough they were with it. They corrected almost every single error and nuisance that needed to be fixed both big and little. Super impressed by the art team this season and the ballparks and colors and visuals are all stunning. That 93 Marlins home uniform is a must use often because of how they finally nailed the teal. Can't wait to get into some games. 

• Like 1

Haven't had a chance to play yet, doing work but looking forward to it soon. 

Did well with my first DD packs... got Kimbrel, Donaldson, Yelich, Pablo Lopez, and a 2007 Brandon Phillips. 

Never really noticed until now how it tells you if there's someone bidding high on the card you picked. I got Yelich but could have sold him immediately for a shit ton. I sold a few people high but no one that I didn't wanna keep. Hilariously Pablo Lopez has someone bidding high on him but I kept him.

16 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Haven't had a chance to play yet, doing work but looking forward to it soon. 

Let me know what cards you get.